If you believe that material available on our site (hostigram.xyz) infringes
on your copyright(s), please notify us by submitting a DMCA notice. After we receive a valid and complete
notice, we will investigate and eventually remove the material.
Please send your complaint to [email protected] including the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their
- An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the material that you claim to infringe your
copyright, in sufficient detail to permit Automattic to find and positively identify that material. For
example we require a link to the specific blog post (not just the name of the blog) that contains the
material and a description of which specific portion of the blog post – an image, a link, the text, etc.
your complaint refers to;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is
not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you
are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
<- Go back